- Capacity for six adults
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms: two bedrooms with king-sized beds and one with two twin beds (two additional beds can be arranged on extra charge)
- One baby cot and one baby high chair available free of charge
- Each bedroom is en-suite complete with built-in closet, bathtub, and indoor and outdoor showers. Master bedroom upstairs is equipped with a balcony, while the bedrooms downstairs offer terraces with direct access to pool and garden
- Living room with air conditioner and ceiling fans, kitchen, lounge area with TV, DVD and audio system, pretty inner garden with a fountain
- TV and DVD in the master bedroom
- Terrace with sun loungers and rattan furniture
- 8 x 5m swimming pool
- Seven-seat, family mini-van with driver included in the rate (eight consecutive hours a day and until 11pm, cost of petrol to be covered separately along with toll and parking fees)
- Motor boat available for rent with captain
- Complimentary usage of kayaks
- Access to water sports off the villa pier during high tide or from the beach off the nearby Jet Set Marine center (jet ski, wakeboard, banana boat, parasailing)
- In-villa spa services (charged additionally)
- Romantic dinners on the pier
A small pathway leads you from the parking lot through tropical greenery right to the pier housing a private boat, which can take you to explore the nearby beaches, the authentic fisherman's town on Serangan ‘Turtle’ Island, or even on fishing and snorkelling expeditions. There are kayaks available to take out onto the harbour and explore the nearby mangroves. When the tide is high, guests can rent a jet ski from the nearby water sports centre or go parasailing or on a fun banana boat trip right off the Puri Tirta pier.
An 8 x 5m pool dominates the garden and is accessed by stone steps where children can paddle withy ease. A bale bengong relaxation pavilion sits in the corner of the garden and hovers above the water and provides the perfect platform for some acrobatic diving action. On the ground floor and accessed through full-length, bi-folding French doors is the spacious living/ dining/ kitchen area where all of the good living takes place. A kitchen sits to one end, there’s a dining table for eight in the middle and a large and comfortable L-shaped rattan sofa facing a home cinema system with a large flatscreen TV takes up the other end of the room. More folding doors open up at the back of the room to allow for great cross-ventilation, with the added advantage of having water features and koi ponds to add to the ambience.
A stairway leads up from the dining room to the master suite, complete with its own balcony, and there is also a covered rooftop balcony with a soft Balinese daybed, which looks out over the harbour and the perfect place to chill out. All bedrooms are en-suite and have full amenities, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Personnel in estate:
General manager, villa manager, chef, sous-chef, two butlers, four maids, two gardeners, two technicians, driver for every villa, boat captain with assistant, 24 hour security guards.
Daily breakfast and 5 o'clock afternoon tea is included in the rate. Guests are welcome to utilize the chef ‘s services throughout their stay, as much as needed, and these will be charged along with the cost of ingredients. We can arrange brunch after a morning boat trip, BBQ nights or romantic candlelit dinners on the pier.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, mobile phone with a local SIM card (guests to cover the usage cost).