Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation recommended for 4 adults and 2 children. Six adults is the maximum occupancy of this property.
- Welcome drinks, fruit, soft drinks, sandwiches and cold towels.
- Villa staff: 1 butler, 1 maintenance & housekeeping, driver, gardener and pool cleaner, 24-hour estate security, villa manager. The staff working day is normally until 7 pm, with late service charged at additional cost.
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
- 24-hour security guards and security alarm system.
- A 6-seater 'Toyota Avanza' car with English-speaking private chauffeur is included in the villa rate for up to eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees).
- Satellite TV channels available in master suite and in the lounge.
- Free-flow drinking water, ice-cubes from ice-maker, local coffee and teas.
- Handcrafted bathroom amenities.
Services available at extra cost:
- In-villa massages and spa treatments performed by professional spa therapists.
- Additional staff: baby sitter; part-time or full-time chef. Food & beverages (delivery menus are available, villa butler can also do grocery shopping on guest request).
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets. Laundry and dry cleaning. Late staff service after 7pm (charged at Rp 100,000 per hour) - not applicable for late check-in and late check-out. If the chef's service is ordered for dinner or a BBQ on the roof-top, the housekeeping staff will be available until 9-10pm at no extra charge.
- Car and driver overtime (after 11pm) and extra hours (over and above the complimentary 8 hours per day) are charged at Rp 70,000 per hour. Guests are responsible for payment of any parking and toll charges.
- Gratuities for staff members are welcome (Rp 200,000 per staff member per week is suggested).
- Additional services such as roof-top charcoal-grill BBQ, romantic villa decoration etc, can easily be organised on guest request.
Food & Beverages
A complimentary cooked breakfast is provided on your first morning, served by your private butler. For the rest of your stay, you just need to pay for the cost of the groceries, which your butler will purchase on your behalf as well as preparing your ongoing daily breakfasts. Drinking water, ice cubes from an ice-maker, local Arabica coffee, a selection of Indonesian teas, and sugar, is all free flow. If you wish to self cater, your butler will be happy to do your grocery shopping for you. Basic spices, cooking oil and some Asian sauces can be found in the kitchen. Alternatively, a selection of delivery menus from nearby restaurants is provided; the staff will place an order at your request, and make sure that meals are well-served on a table. Your drinks including fresh juices and some cocktails will also be prepared for you at cost price. Additionally, one of our professional freelance chefs will be available on demand and at extra charge (Rp 500,000 for lunch or dinner, or Rp 700,000 for lunch and dinner), plus ingredients charged at cost price.
Important to know:
Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
Departure time (check-out): 12:00.
If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 16:00 free of charge.
Any events and parties with more than 10 participants must be approved in advance by the management, and a stipulated local authority and security guard fee will be applied. Please read carefully our terms & conditions before you finally confirm your booking and make deposit payment.