Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation for ten guests, plus one infant can sleep free of charge in parents' bed or in a baby crib (one is available on request and free of charge).
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service (provided by the Resort).
- Regular gardening and pool cleaning (provided by the Resort).
- Gas-fired barbeque under staff supervision (gas is provided).
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in villa and on Resort's premises.
- 24-hour reception desk.
- A 6-seater car with English-speaking private chauffeur is included in the villa rate for up to eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (including petrol).
- Villa butlers to assist the guests during their stay, seven days per week (provided by our management). Their working hours are from 7am till 10pm.
- Free-flow potable water, selection of tea and coffee (provided by the Resort).
- Free-flow espresso beverages made from local Arabica beans. Milk is charged at cost price plus 25% service fee for each pack.
- Complimentary use of Resort facilities including private beach club with cable car access, gym, kids’ club, meeting room.
- International TV channels available on each of the TVs.
- High-end indoor and outdoor sound system with iPod connection plus additional portable boom-box to bring fresh tunes to your cliff-top bale experience.
- Safe deposit boxes in the two master bedrooms.
Services available at extra cost:
- Additional person (if more than ten guests), child above 6 years or adult is chargeable at USD 35 per night, including tax. Comfortable beds are provided. Maximum of 12 guests including children.
- Grand Cliff-Front Residence guests can enjoy the services of the villa’s resident chef for lunch and dinner (or 8 hours per day). A suggestion menu is provided, or special orders can be discussed directly with our kitchen crew. Meals and beverages purchased by our staff are charged at the cost of ingredients plus 25% service fee (this excludes mini-bar drinks and snacks provided by the resort management and stored separately). Please note that basic spices, oils and condiments are not supplied for this property and will be purchased individually for each group of guests.
- Breakfast is cooked by the villa’s butler or it can be ordered in the Resort’s superb diMare restaurant or via room service. In-villa espresso drinks are free flow.
- Staff overtime (after 10pm) is charged at Rp 100,000 per hour for each staff member. We can provide staff services around the clock upon request.
- Car and driver overtime (after 11pm) and extra hours (over and above the complimentary 8 hours per day) is charged at Rp 150,000 per hour.
- Massages and Spa treatments both in-villa and in the Karma Spa.
- Group wellness classes performed in the Resort. Please refer to the Resort's weekly activities guide.
- Additional staff (i.e. baby sitter).
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets. Laundry and dry cleaning.
- Gratuities for staff members are welcome. Recommended gratuities are Rp 100,000 per day for each of our butlers.
Important to know:
Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
Departure time (check-out): 12:00.
If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 18:00 free of charge.
In-Villa parties and celebrations for a maximum of 30 guests are possible with prior management approval. No loud music is allowed in the outdoor areas after 10pm. Complete curfew is 11pm. If you have more than 30 party guests, we are happy to introduce you to the Resort event team for further discussion. VillaNaBali is managing bookings for four other 3 & 4-bedroom villas within the same estate (which comprises 70 villas in total) so your imagination is the only limit for your party and for the number of participants. The Resort can accommodate up to 400 guests at any one time.
All guests are required to follow the hotel regulations set by the Resort. Tenants (guests) are obliged to present a valid credit card for pre-authorisation or provide a cash deposit upon check-in as a security bond for each villa (based on hotel policy). These funds can be used to pay for food & beverages in diMare restaurant, Karma Beach Club, room service orders and for spa treatments. The hold on the credit card and/or balance of cash deposit will be released by the hotel on check-out when all accounts have been settled. This security bond CANNOT be used to pay for extra hours usage of the car, food & beverages ordered via in-villa butlers, staff extra hours, or external spa services ordered directly via your private villa. Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance if you get confused.
Guests may smoke outside of the house in the garden and terraces. Ignorance of this rule may result in heavy penalties for room and furniture cleaning, and odour eliminating, thus the management may refuse to refund your breakage bond especially if you smoke inside of the bedrooms or in enclosed lounging areas.
Please read carefully our terms & conditions before you finally confirm your booking and make deposit payment.