VillaNaBali represents an exquisite collection of luxury holiday homes and unique villa retreats across the many different areas of Bali, offering a wide selection of locations and villa styles to suit every guest need.
Since being established in 2008, VillanNaBali has grown to become one of the most trusted villa management companies on the island, offering a complete and trouble-free service for villa owners and guests alike.
For villa owners we take care of every aspect of the villa's operation including staffing and daily maintenance right through to global marketing for what are probably the most luxurious and unique villas in the areas we cover. Through this we ensure the best possible occupancies and total customer satisfaction.
For our guests, we offer so much more than just a holiday. Each person is treated like royalty in every aspect of their visit. From airport pick-up to personal in-house butlers and a five-star chef to prepare meals, we provide a complete and exceptional Bali experience.
Our personal and heartfelt service starts before the guests even arrive and lasts right through until the end of their stay.
Our concept is to combine the unique features of every one of our villas with exceptional service to ensure that our clients’ stay is one of the most amazing, personal and memorable they will ever have.
We aim to deliver to our guests a very personal and heartfelt service at a very affordable price. When you stay with us, our team will do their utmost to ensure your stay is joyous and absolutely carefree, and an experience that will have you coming back for more.
- The rooftop terrace of Villa Sky House is an excellent private and intimate entertainment venue in Bali. Located on the top of the Bukit Peninsula's 'Jimbaran Hills', there aren't many places like this where you can feel on the top of the world while you enjoy a romantic dinner right under the stars.
- The 4S Villas at Seminyak Square are a funky and colourful set of four villas perfectly located in the absolute heart of Bali's most fashionable Oberoi district. A quiet and serene oasis only five minutes’ walk from Ku De Ta Beach.
- Villas Sunset, Selamanya, Alamanda and Cempaka make up the Puri Tirta Estate, a beautifully serene, waterfront estate in the popular tourist area of Nusa Dua. So far we don't know of many other villas with access to their own private jetty where you can have a romantic 'floating' sunset dinner, or start your trip to the neighbouring islands by private estate boat.
- Five minutes’ walk from the beach, Villa Hibiscus in Sanur is a sprawling, three-bedroom villa built in the original Bali Style under soaring thatched roofs within a massive 3,500sqm of rolling gardens which are a fantasyland full of flowers and birdsong.
- The colonial style Puri Nirwana is a massive six-bedroom mansion brimming over with splendid facilities and comfort right on the beach in the village of Cucukan on the East coast of Bali. With its own onsite spa, children's play area, wheelchair-friendly access, and private swimming pool facing the ocean, there is simply no better way to enjoy the luxury and mysteries of the real Bali.
- Villa Manis, Villa Cantik, Villa Indah and Villa Gita are four private, three-&-four-bedroom villas available direct from the owners and located within the premises of a prestigious boutique resort on the cliffs of the Bukit Peninsula’s southern coast. Guests enjoy full use of the resort's facilities, including the restaurant, kids’ club, and spa as well as funicular access to one of Bali's best white sand beaches and beach club.
- A stunning new Luxury Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali's picturesque and unspoiled East coast. Tirta Nila Beach House is an exclusive four-bedroom villa. It is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism, and offers glorious seaside views of Bali's magnificent coastline and offshore islands.
For any enquiries about our villas please feel free to contact Vivilya Millian, Head of Sales and Marketing of VillaNaBali: firstname.lastname@example.org